Due to the continuous process of recruiting new employees for Meblosiek Furniture Factory LLC in Kolonia Osiek, we would like to inform you that applying CVs and other documents that confirms an agreement of joining recruitment process should only be sent on: email@example.com
Please be advised that sending documents on different e-mail address than given above results in not taking them into consideration. Respecting protection and processing personal data law we will delete them irretrievably.
Recruitment process in Meblosiek Furniture Factory LLC consist of the following steps:
- Initial review of recruitment documents provided by the Candidate. Processing only the data required by the Labour Code.
- Interview with the Employer about the free vacant.
- In case of employment and if job position requires, the Candidate must give the Employer a confidentiality clauses and authorization to process personal data.
- If the Candidate is not employed, he/ she will be informed that provided data will not be processed after the period indicated in 5th point of the information on data processing.
- If the Candidate is not employed but the Employer does not eliminate the option of future recruitment, Candidate can provide Employer with separate consent, agreeing on processing data for a limited time.
Below we present the information about processing the personal data in accordance with art. 13, sec. 1-2 and art. 14, sec. 1-2 of General Data Protection Regulations. Please read them carefuly:
- In connection with actual law of GDPR – Regulation of the European Parliament and EU Council no. 2016/6879 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, referred as GDPR as the administrator od personal data – Meblosiek Furniture Factory LLC, based in Kolonia Osiek (Data Administrator) we would like to inform you that we process the following data:
- First name and surname;
- Date of birth;
- Contact details if indicated;
- Professional qualifications;
- Employment history – in case of verification for given post.
The Administrator may request personal data other than those mention above, in case they are necessary to execute legitimation or fulfil the obligation due to law.
- The data is proceeded for purposes related to the recruitment and employment at Meblosiek Furniture Company, based on art. 6, sec. 1, f) GDPR, i.e. data processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests of the Administrator.
- We have received the data directly from You. The processing of these information is strictly for recruitment process for Meblosiek Furniture Company LLC in Kolonia Osiek.
- The data will not be shared with recipients within the meaning of art. 4 pt. 9 of the General Data Protection Regulation. The Administrator and related entities, cooperating with Meblosiek Furniture Factory are the only entities that can access the personal data. They are obliged to keep all the information confidential and process it in accordance with regulations of GDPR and other contracts regarding processing of personal data.
- Your personal data will be stored only for the time of recruitment: two months from the date of submission (sending) your CV or until withdrawing consent (of additional data) or in case of caveat (when personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 letr. 1 f) GDPR depending on which event occurred earlier.
In case of refusal, your application and CV will be returned or erased irreversibly after 2 months period of time. If you wish to further participate in recruitment process of Meblosiek Furniture Company, you can send additional consent for processing your personal data but for no longer than 12 months.
- You have the right to access and modify the data, and in case of termination of the purpose, for which the data was processed, the right to erase, limit or cease processing or the right to raise an objection. In case of agreeing on processing your data you have a right to withdraw it at any moment without affecting the law of processing, which was submitted based on previous agreement. You have a right to bring a complain to a supervisory body, indicated by the regulations of the Personal Data Protection if you consider the processing of your personal data as delinquently of GDPR od 27th April 2016.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary and constitute the basic for taking part in recruitment process. Lack of consent results in immediate return or removal of application in Meblosiek Furniture Factory LLC alongside the CV.
- The provided personal data is not used for automaticat decisions, based on personal data processed as a matter of contract for Meblosiek Furniture Company LLC. The data will not be transmitted to third countries.