Information clause on processing personal data
According to art. 13, sec. 1-2 of General Data Protection Regulations.
- Due to the entry into force new regulations of personal data protection – Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council No. 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of individual in connection with processing personal dana, referred to as GDPR, as the administrator of data – MEBLOSIEK Furniture Factory LLC in Kolonia Osiek, we would like to inform you that we process following personal data : name, last name, address, phone number, email address, bank account number, TIN, PESEL while the personal data of your representatives, including employees will be processed as following: name, surname, phone number and email address.
- The obtained data in connection with entering into the contract with the Administrator and only for its implementation, as well as based on art. 6, sec. 1, f) GDPR, i.e. the processing of data is crucial for purposes based on legal interests carried out by the Administrator. Legal interests of co-partnership is economic activity, especially offering goods and services and furthermore pursuing claims for business activities and undertaking all activities related to economic activities of the Administrator. The data is processed in accordance with GDPR.
- The data we have received is directly from you or your representatives or employees as well as other cooperating entities.
- Your data will not be available for recipients in accordance with art. 4 pt. 9 of General Data Protection Regulation, apart from recipients related or working with MEBLOSIEK Furniture Factory LLC and personal data and processing in rights with GDPR and obliged by it to keep all the information about personal data secret and processing it in compliance with requirements of GDPR and based on appropriate agreements on processing personal dara,
- Your data will be processed until the expiration of mutual claims arising from the contract with MEBLOSIEK Furniture Factory LLC. The personal data marked on invoices and other documents will be stored for the time determined by the polish tax law. Other data will be stored for the period of using e-mail with the guarantee of erasing messages and attachments.
- You have the right to access your data and modify it in case of setting an objective why the data is processed you have the right request a removal, limitation of processing and also to raise an objection. You have the right to withdraw the agreement for processing the personal data at any moment without the lawfulness of processing law, which was carried out with your consent. If the data subject considers that processing the personal data violates the regulations of the general decree of protecting personal data, dated 27th April 2016, you are entitled to raise an objection to supervisory body.
- The personal data you have provided is voluntary and arise from the concluded contract and business cooperation. If the data will not be provided it will result in partial or complete inability to execute the contract or continuing business cooperation by MEBLOSIEK Furniture Company LLC.
- The provided personal data is not used for automatic decisions, based on personal data processed as a matter of contract for Meblosiek Furniture Company LLC.
- In case of any questions, please contact us at the following addres: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone + 48 62 78 32 250.